Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mr. President, I ask you

I watched President Obama via Internet last night, via invitation thru Twitter.

Livestream of the State of the Union has begun! Come watch the President's address on http://youtube.com/citizentube #SOTU

http://www.citizentube.com/

I further took the invitation to ask questions of President Obama.

My questions:

Healthcare Reform

"Mr. President, can we find tax cuts to assist adult working children to provide short term care for their elderly parents? rather than only option being nursing home or transition/restorative care, more support for family taking care of family?"

"When are we going to provide quality affordable assistive living for all elderly? Now the wealthy get assisted living. The poor get stuck in nursing homes. The wealthy get transition out. The homeless get stuck in nursing homes regardless of age."

"25 yrs in healthcare, 10 yrs LTC/restorative PT. Mr. President, when are we going to separate homeless fr healthcare issue? Too many blocks transitioning people. My case load alone: 1/4-1/3. Quality homeless housing ? cheaper than hospital bed?"

"25 yrs in healthcare, 10 yrs LTC/restorative PT. Mr. President, when are we going to separate homeless issue fr healthcare issue? Too many blocks transitioning people. My case load alone: 1/4-1/3. Quality homeless housing ? cheaper than LTC bed?"

Jobs and the Economy

"lost my work 1yr (Nov). Self-employed. Sole prop. Hanging on-yr.end spending conservative/survival, I paid highest taxes same year. How about a two yr window/taxation for self-sufficiency during personal crisis periods? 1yr recovery,not 5 year debt."

To see how the viewers, those posing their questions on same site, and "America" viewed and scored/supported/or not my questions:

http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=409f&t=409f.44&f=409f.1a9c0&q=409f.1a9c0

I also took the time to read other's comments and to vote thumb up or down responding to their questions and concerns.


Some day not far off I'll have more to write and say on what "America" responded, information leading to the questions I wrote, what President Obama spoke last night, or who knows...maybe he'll pick one of my questions. I'll share.

What do you wish to ask President Obama?

What do you read in public opinion, his message, my questions? and the response?

I just find this technology during this administration very interesting.
Is this really the time where Government of the People, By the People will find Voice? Or is this,too an illusion?