Sunday, January 24, 2010

Changes

Find myself in this place along my path where I am instigating changes...how I work, where I've been and where I'm going next...the next rung on the ladder towards retirement...or actualization.


Pathways of Changes I've travelled








Infinity Walk’s uninterrupted figure-eight pathway supports the rehabilitation process, from detailed finite skill development to gross motor endurance. The reciprocal walk pattern assists in functional practice of bilateral sensing; perceiving; rhythm, timing and pacing; attention; and the building of multi-tasking skill. Orthopedic limitations, movement discrepancies, performance blocks, and sensory-motor compensatory patterns can be isolated for intervention and retraining, refocusing treatment objectives, and functional progression. Infinity Walk also supports professional assessment of unilateral-bilateral gait; joint dysfunction and sensory-motor deficits.

Jane Ver Dow, M.S., P.T
Rochester, New York

Jane Ver Dow, P.T., is a senior physical therapist with 20 years of clinical experience in rehabilitation. She was the clinical supervisor for the first Infinity WalkAbout® prototype clinical trials in a nursing home photo.

http://www.infinitywalk.org/About-IW/history.htm


http://www.infinitywalk.org/HealthCare/applications.htm


Part of the Pathway is written in Dear Daisy

Birth Announcement of Dear Daisy (2004)


The next is being written...


Encore and oh so fitting for where I am today...


Time of Your Life (Green Day)