Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Character

The next character: Jordash

Day #1. Our trip home First few days playing fetch. And lounging around the yard.And as first days turned to first weeks, exploring what was there. Maybe taking a moment...or not, so Mom could catch a picture.

Pool time to cool off. Puppy Pad And before "nite-nite" taking a few moments for snuggle time.
House training age 9-10 weeks

"Yes, Mom I'm being an angel."

"No Mom, I'm not diggin' up Grandma's flower garden." (age 15 weeks)

Lounging around the house. Age 20 weeks. 43 lbs.

Jordash's playroom. A moment to reflect in his chair after checking out the traffic, what the neighbors and the squirrels are up to outside.


How I arrange his crate in the morning. "Time I gotta go to work"
Rearranged by Jordash and how I find his crate when I return from work. Friends tucked in for "nite-nite".


Playtime after work. Time now for yard fun. Week 21.

Enjoying his freedom now totally trained to his Invisible Fence.

"What the...did I see that right?"
"Look Mom, I found a brick!!!"



To View other Characters click on Labels below for this blog:
bedtime stories for children or writing for children or Characters.


For additional Author's Photography, words and picture images.http://lakeontarioshoreline.blogspot.com/