Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine



Happy Valentine's Day and Birthday, Jordash. My "puppy" born March, the day after Easter Sunday, 2008. Both being born the Monday after Easter Sunday is what we first shared in common. I had been watching him growing since his birth through email shared pictures, more accurate, before he was born I was connecting to his place of birth and sensing him. His birth place; just West of Toledo Ohio (Riverbend Labradoodles). So when the day finally came that he was old enough...to leave his Mom and come to be my little one, I drove the 6hour one-way trip to pick him up Mother's Day, 2008. Now my 85 lb. chocolate teddy bear.

Breed: Labradoodle

Photos/Video: Jane Marla VerDow
Music: Plain White T's. Album: Big Bad World; song 1-2-3-4


For additional Valentine Videos: http://lakeontarioshoreline.blogspot.com/


Janie