Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Dear Daisy" Theme Song




"Dear Daisy" by Jane Marla VerDow

Theme Song "Dear Daisy" by Hiroshi Takatani



Featuring "Dear Daisy" song lyrics by Buddy Sutton

Additional song lyrics and video storyline by Author Jane Marla VerDow



The question most often posed by readers after reading "Dear Daisy":

"How did you find the patience with people, the arrogance from those claiming to be Christians?"

My answer:
I held courage that moment...through the grace of God.
I searched my heart for patience that moment and the minutes after...through the grace of God I found it on some level.

The overcoming minutes I mostly searched to find something else...first strength and courage to hold my ground...boundaries, so many levels violated then and after in that room...arrogant.

Next observing people, drifting in and out from wishing for or expecting an awakening from those there who shared the moment, watched, observed and did nothing.
I expected people to wake up, to own truthfulness of what they had witnessed. Rather, moving on to the next scripture or next hymn or song, or to hear the sound of their own voices...as if nothing had happened,expecting more from me...some declaration of my faith that day...arrogant.

After, next days and weeks...the cover-up and justifications...some God package or God way (theirs) I was to accept and "grow to become a mature Christian".
Hearing that, nothing could grow there except anger. That confirmed my feeling that in faith there was no room in my heart that I would allow for that level of arrogance from another.

I looked to the skies at night. I revisited next weeks my Lake and believed in what my Lakewaters had revealed to me that June day of 2001. I trusted my God and my Faith. To move beyond this 1028 day 2001 I trusted the words and guidance Jesus had given..."dust your feet" and move on...

I've spent the years following finding my way, trusting my faith, searching my mind for understanding. On a personal side, I search to understand why 1028, the reason.
The day 911, too comes as an anniversary when righteousness of another faith declared same message. Still now, each day I search to comprehend how righteous actions of people of all faiths, of all politics, the seekers and takers of power, the extremists continue to play on and on...

Each day I search my heart each step I travel to forgive. That's my part to play. I owe that to me, not for them.

I've come to a place of hindsight, now knowing more than I did back then when Dear Daisy was being lived and written. I have come to accept "it" and the meaning of my life. That has nothing to do with others, never did, especially none of them.